Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am finally headed back home tomorrow!  It's going to be a great weekend and I am glad it is finally here.  On top of that Bernie Dieker and Tyson Walker just recently came back from their missions so I am excited to get to see them too! I feel like this trip has been a long time coming and I have changed plans quite a bit.  But either way I'm still very excited to be back in my own bed again.

This week has been a little crazy trying to get all of my tests and assignments done before I leave.  Regardless I have completed it all.  I would like to say that I am learning a lot but my recent addiction to pinterest and stumbleupon have stopped any progress in that direction.  Currently there is no boy news which I find to be a  great blessing right now.  I am thinking about making some big changes soon so we will see how that goes.  I am also very much looking forward to this semester being over and to be heading to Australia for Christmas.

Tonight I am going to the temple which is always a wonderful experience.  Last week at the temple I got to go with Ashley and Rickey who is now at the MTC.  This week I will be going with my ward for the first time...and we are going to the Provo temple so I expect a minimum of a two hour wait. Also tonight the roomies and I are watching Revenge our new favorite show, thanks to my mother.

Anyways can't wait to see everyone this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment