Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

"Life is like riding a bicycle to keep balancing you must keep moving."
 --Albert Einstein

This quote is definitely my inspiration today.  I have figured that if I even stop for a moment in life and let go of the things that I have learned and are important to me then life goes down hill.  Therefore I'm going to keep moving and keep trying to be the best I can be!

This week is obviously Thanksgiving and I will be heading up to Montana.  I leave on Wednesday and can hardly wait!  In other news school is going great and hopefully I will be able to hold up my grades through finals.  I am applying for a study abroad to Italy in the spring and hopefully I can pull it all together in time to apply.  Church was wonderful yesterday and going to the Aunt and Uncles was even better.  Donny and Lynde gave me such great direction and now I can't imagine not having them in my life. 

I signed up for the 24 hour fitness down the street which I love so far.  Hopefully I will get to go more than once a week! I've been on a health spree for a while so hopefully my enthusiasm holds up for a while.

Anyways I thought I would end with some things that I am most thankful for...
My wonderful family and all their support
The opportunity to attend such a wonderful university
The gospel and all its wonderful missionaries that change lives including my own
A break from school to be with all my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment